My Little Parody: FWBIM My Little Parody: FWBIM

If I had proper voice recording equipment I could do fluttershy and maybe pinkie ><
I wouldn't even know where to begin with all that tho XD
Anyways, very awesome! The animation was amazing and it was fun to watch, regardless of the adultness to it XD

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Magical ;)

Really well done!
The only flaw I would say is some of your drawings didn't look very clean, like maybe you rushed?
Besides that though it was fun to watch ( I love mlpfm). Maybe do something with Rarity next time ;3

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Why? WHY?

You get a 9 for the amazing animation and voices (and your overall awesomeness) but you should know this was not cool! You just took my most beloved past time and combined it with cancer... now my heart hurts... ouchy </3 You reminded me how a lot of cancer patients won't reach their dreams.... their dreams of being the very best... like no one ever was TT-TT *cries*

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Spacebar!

I must say this game was very funny XD I watched dot dot dot first which is probably why I found this game so amusing.
This game had it all! A lovable hero, an original story line, and a twist at the end! It was his brother the whole time! Shocker!
Great work XD Keep it up! I'm sure we all want to see some more spacebar action in the future!
=3

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Fun times

This is a really fun game!!!! Creating a virus, kill a few people ^^ Great idea for a game!
However, madagascar is impossible to infect D=

-360- Holy Heaven Beatz CRAZY -360- Holy Heaven Beatz CRAZY

Love it!

Wow, this sounds amazing! I can't believe you made this. I have no musical talent so this blows me away! Really catchy and everything flows so well together. Definatly sounds churchy but it also feels a little dark to me (in a good way!) Sorry ^^" I guess im bad at explain how music feels to me too ^^"" Oh well, I know what I like and I love this :D You are very talented!

Andres360 responds:

thanks !!!

rebot rebot

ROBOT

I love the "Robot" in the background.
Nice beat.
Needs less "motherfuckin" tho ^^"""

sweet21 responds:

Agreed. i should have put in the description it was just to test my sound system....

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

... XD

I first heard your voice last night when I watched the Dot Dot Dot flash on the front page, and you blew my mind! You have an extraordinary voice ^^ I think you should just pick more random reviews and give them life with your amazing voice!
You now have one more fan :D

Bubblegum Dinosaur Bubblegum Dinosaur

Cute

Its simple but I like it =) The colouring is very nice and I like the mouse =)