My Little Parody: FWBIM My Little Parody: FWBIM

If I had proper voice recording equipment I could do fluttershy and maybe pinkie ><
I wouldn't even know where to begin with all that tho XD
Anyways, very awesome! The animation was amazing and it was fun to watch, regardless of the adultness to it XD

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Magical ;)

Really well done!
The only flaw I would say is some of your drawings didn't look very clean, like maybe you rushed?
Besides that though it was fun to watch ( I love mlpfm). Maybe do something with Rarity next time ;3

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Why? WHY?

You get a 9 for the amazing animation and voices (and your overall awesomeness) but you should know this was not cool! You just took my most beloved past time and combined it with cancer... now my heart hurts... ouchy </3 You reminded me how a lot of cancer patients won't reach their dreams.... their dreams of being the very best... like no one ever was TT-TT *cries*

Jack: Episode 1 Jack: Episode 1

Amazing!

Please make a part 2 soon!!!!

Moustaches Moustaches

Very Classy!

Finally, a song that express my love for men with stashes ^3^!
Again, you have made my week with your amazingness. The animation is great a usual and the song is very catchy. I think I will just leave this on for the rest of the day =) Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

Okay....

Erm... well, the colours were nice ^^ 1/10
However, I have no idea why or how this got on the front page.... I guess there are a lot of fans of big orange cats out there....
Keep on practicing your flash and I'm sure you will improve.

: Small, Medum &amp;amp; Larger : : Small, Medum & Larger :

I love Trendy Coffees!

Its always a good time when foamy vists starsmucks ^^ I see nothing wrong with with a trenty!!! What will your brilliant mind think of next!
I love the barista calling foamy a little bitch. Very funny and very true.
Can't wait for the next one!

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Suger and Spice and Everything AMAZING!!! &lt;3

I loved it! Im sad it is not a loop but the song made feel all warm and gooey inside ^^
You guys are two of my fav flash peoples on here so it's awesome to see u together =D

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Love as large as brontosaurus...

... for this song!!!!!
I have watched this about 20 times now! Great job!
The song is very catchy and as always your artistic skills amaze me!!!
My fav part is the "my father never loved me" part. It brakes up the song and makes me LOL everytime ^^

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Leo &amp;amp; Satan III Leo & Satan III

*sob*

I have watch this 3 times now XD So funny.... and sad =( You almost got me crying the first time ^^
Keep up the good work!